Sinister: maybe a dream...

adam apparatus aconover at xxx.net
Wed May 31 06:44:01 BST 2000

do people on the list still care about other people's b+s dreams? i
don't know, but here's mine... i don't remember it too well, so this
is right out of my journal...

"i was at an Ani [DiFranco]/Looper concert, which for some reason was
held in a group of concentric rings of hedges with the band in the
center and seats in between each ring. Melissa [my friend] was there,
and some other of my friends who showed up in the dream later. Ani
played first, but she wasn't opening -- it was a reverse opening sort
of thing. Melissa stood real close to the stage to watch Ani and
there were these huge walls on the stage covered with the lyrics to
the songs Ani was playing. [they looked sort of like big rolls of
parchment, but made of wall.] when Ani stopped, Melissa came back,
and then wanted to reserve another "up-close" space for Looper. i
went with her, but we decided against it because it seemed rude. when
Looper played, however, they played off to the side of the stage, so
i kept trying to find a good place to see them from, but they kept
*moving*! finally, Stuart David moved inside the final ring, and
everyone rushed in (to the stage, more or less.)
	i think i must have woken up then."

oh, well, not so exciting, i guess.

- adam

aconover at optonline.net