Sinister: of course the grass is greener - they painted it.

Scampi timothy at xxx.net
Wed May 31 10:32:53 BST 2000

So, the new single.  I don't really know what to make of it.  I don't
dislike it, but then again it doesn't grab me like the other singles have
managed to.  I play legal man once and for some reason find myself being
forced to play saint tropez off the eurotrash album, and from this it is
only a small skip across to the sin and depravity that is track 11,
bananaramas version of waterloo.  ooo, it makes me cringe.  Perhaps it will
grow on me, but in the meantime I think I will slip legal man back into the
case and return the dog on wheels EP to it's rightful slot in the cd player.

Once upon a time, not too long ago, Ian Halliday said:
>How many other songs mention Judy?

Forget music, for me there is only one judy, judge judy, upholder of all
that is fair and decent.  Except tv programmes of course.

I am after some tit-bits of advice from the merry londers - I am moving down
in august and I have no idea which parts of london are good and which parts
are bad.  Can you suggest where's nice - I would be ever so grateful.  I am
after a wee little house somewhere that doesn't smell too much, where I can
run back to the north easily from and where i can leave my little mini
without fear of coming out in the morning to find it even littler.  Oh, and
cheap is good.

If a cow falls asleep in your front garden does it mean it is going to rain?

scampi..x

the milky bars are on me.