Sinister: Are you free Mr Miller ?

vibrosheep at xxx.net vibrosheep at xxx.net
Wed May 31 13:15:23 BST 2000

Kevin Cooke - Stu M looks nice on front of NME...

He looks like Simon Le Chuffing BonBon.  I bet he had white socks and them funny slip-on pump thingys behind that their table.
So he used to be a boxer, is that why he's so nasal ?
I think the Rolling Rock thing was just to try and give everyone the idea that Scots are in fact a bunch of lightweight shandy drinking poofs.  I know you're all alcoholics really.

Sarah Clarke - Only 67 points ???  My suit alone is worth double that in Somerfields Argos points.

Peter Miller - Bra shops, bongos and dung beetles.  Thankyou for the belated congrats.  The joy of being an expectant father...the one time you can get away with calling the missus a whale, though she tends to get rather emotional at such suggestions, don't understand it myself.  So living above the local bra shop, do you offer to cover for the proprietor while she takes her fag breaks ?

Legal Man - It's good, though it must be bad because Kate likes it, but it's good because it polled more votes than Sia on Mark Goodiers early Saturday morning thingy, when you crazy lazy student types are all in bed, but it must be bad because my friend says all my music goes "ba ba ba ba ba" and this one actually does. But it's good cos its going to be on Videotech and TOTP, but thats bad cos I only watch Sky Sports.

I actually forgot it had been released when i went to buy Geometrid, so i had to rush in on the Tuesday morning and picked the one off the front and the case was cracked big time and I was upset.

Bye.