Sinister: lazy line painter janne (cringe)

Lardot Janne RL janne.lardot at radiolinja.fi
Wed May 31 15:18:00 BST 2000

...spending warm summer days indoors, writing awful subject lines...

hello list.

i'm _not_ feeling sinister. nor do i much feel like painting lines.

/me finally gathered enough courage to try jeepster chat, and found it a
pleasant, if a bit embarassing experience. everyone seemed to know everyone
else, and i had nothing interesting to say. i'll do it again tomorrow though.

even though the bone that was the london picnic has been picked completely
clean, i really have to add my two pennies. press delete now.

THE GLORIOUS LONDON PICNIC IN CAPITAL LETTERS

after a scary minicab ride and a lung-bursting climb up the hill, there was the
sinister massive. and a grate lot you were too. there was much gaiety and i met
loads of lovely people. whose names i instantly forgot. the two pubs after the
picnic were ok and dire, respectively. one male list member, who shall remain
nameless*,  was quite crap in Nokia Snake, if you must know.

2ktt was unbelievable. every third song a b&s one, wow! i'm going to start my
own indie/poetry/cafe kind of thingy in helsinki. after i win the lottery.

FISHYCLAP

...supposedly came out yesterday in finland, according to the friendly
neighbourhood indie record store. i cannot confirm or deny this before friday
though. we'll see. oh yes, we'll see.** on friday, that is.

EVIL DREAMS

Meredith said something about evil dreams. i had one sunday night. all my
workmates were vampires in it, and they took me to a scary graveyard, and
proceeded to chase me, threatening me with all kinds nasty things. i woke up
before they caught me though. i'm now carrying a flask of holy water on my
person at work. just. in. case.

BIG CAPITAL PROPS AND SHOUTS OUT TO CALUMN

...for putting the london pics on the net. and i'm in two of them! look out for
the boy with the silver hair...

WORKPLACE PARTIES IN WEIRD PLACES WITH LOADS AND LOADS OF FREE BEER. GOOD/BAD
IDEAS? DISCUSS

it's that time of the year again. all 800-900 of us are heading to the
countryside to drink in traditional finnish style*** and go to sauna at the
same time with the different sex etc. the office gossip will positively
flourish in the following days.

A THANK YOU

finally, i would like to thank everyone who took me under their wing and/or
bought me vodka+orange juice in london. thanks for making that saturday extra,
extra special to me. you are fantastic.

I love you, list.

- j a n n e - (the undisputed champion of the of the mini ping pong-table since
05/2000)

*it was Mark
**followed by a cackle of high-pitched laughter
***he said with HEAVY sarcasm

P.S. btw, if any fans of bis or badly drawn boy are listening, i wouldn't mind
if someone made me a tape/told which cd:s of them i should get. i thanga you.