Sinister: Not half....

honey at xxx.org honey at xxx.org
Wed May 31 20:31:09 BST 2000

David White said:
> *some stuff about nutters*

Look, can we please be sensitive to who our immediate audience is (1300
people and their friends) and who our total audience is (everyone who
reads or searches the archives on the WWW, forever)?  Never mind being
sensitive to passing potentially hurtful and unsubstantiated (and in
this case, frankly, *wrong*) hearsay on to that audience without some
thought.  You have a certain amount of power posting your own thoughts
on to such a large audience, and it just seems to me fairly obvious
that it's different from a conversation in a pub.  This isn't a tabloid
newspaper.  So can you please be careful over individuals?  Else it's
just not fair.

Anyway look, here's something from someone at MTV, note the
enthusiastic MTV !!!!s.  He hasn't replied yet to a request for more
info yet so I don't know where you can find more details about the
chat, or whether it's on in Europe or whatever, and I'm not really up
to searching at the moment.  But some of you might be interested.

Sorry for the lack of replies from me to list requests and private
emails lately - I'm struggling with things, I'm going to be very slow
for a bit, so I might enlist some help from others.  So don't be
surprised if you get delayed replies from other people to subscription
requests etc.  And thanks for rallying round and making the list yummy
again.

Honey x

---