Sinister: social, compatible, sexual, irresistable

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Wed May 31 20:51:37 BST 2000

evenin' kidz
                  thought i'd post before i leave the world of free
university email for a while.
  i've just deleted every post from the last three days or so which
had a subject line or an opening paragraph which mentioned stephen
wells or nme evn once and i feel much better. i don't care what some
srappy southern journalist thinks or writes, i'm just not interested.

  hello to everyone i met in sheffield on friday, i'm not even going
to attempt to remember names, but suffice to say you were all lovely
and apologies for my not being drunk enough to provide the usual
sparkling company.
  on the way back, i found the material for #2 in fiona's occasional
series of :
~public transport disasters~
  we got on the train in sheffield at 2:09 am as planned.
  we fell asleep.
  we woke up at about 6:30 am...  in sheffield.
  for some reason that didn't strike me as strange at the time, but
when i finally got to bed at 7:30 i was really really not impressed.

  remind me not to post to sinister and participate in jeepster chat
at the same time, i can't concentrate on either and consequently am
making a mess of both. if anyone's interested though, jeepsterchat
has changed colour!!!
  and hello to anyone who was online when the chart was on the radio
on sunday, it was a fantastic experience talking to b+s people whilst
listening to where they entered the chart, you could feel the
anticipation.

apparently its going to be #36 next week

  our night yesterday was double booked, and the nasty people didn't
even tell us till we got there. raaaaaa. so we didn't get to dj at
all, but we lent the guy who was doing it our copy of fishyclap and
he played the wrong girl for me, so i was happy and he's a famous dj
on the manchester scene and he didn't have a copy and we did, so nurr
nurr to him. hahahaha.

  i'll leave you now kids, as i don't really have anything more to
say, but if i don't speak to you again, have a fabulous summer, and
i'll be at  feegrr at hotmail.com

  love and jaffa cakes,
                                          fiona

twee scottish pop - http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/worlofirnbru