Sinister: otis redding (possibly the best singer in the world ever)

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Wed May 31 21:28:16 BST 2000

i've just scared my mother in a way only a 16 year old tee totaler can...
my mam won a bottle of vodka in a raffle last week, so my auntie Fiona
brought it over.  we didn't think anything else of it, and mam decided that
herself and dad would save it for a big occasion that needs celebrating
(like when i leave home)...anyway, cut to this evening, i'm sat in my room
having A Deep And Intellectual Conversation on the phone with a very very
good mate and Fiona suddenly appears in my room.  Not in a magic way or
anything, she just sorta walked in......anyways, it turned out that vodka
bottle#1 was filled with water "for a joke on your mother" and she handed me
vodka bottle#2, unopened... (heh heh heh)........so, me being me (i.e.
extremely aggravating to the parental units) i ran downstairs, opened vodka
bottle#1 and went through to mam and downed the lot.*  the colour drained
from her face and she shouted "good god amy, what on earth have you done!"
and she then went to phone the doctor!!  i burst out laughing, by which time
she noticed i hadn't collapsed and she saw that it was water in said bottle.
sadly, she found bottle#2, so that is no longer in my possession, but kids,
if you ever want to scare your parents, that is the way to do it, believe
me!

i still haven't got "legal man"............................

only one more exam, then i've left school!!!  then on the 9th of June i'm
off to Glasgow&Edinburgh until tuesday which'll be, in the words of Ali G's
Borat from Kazakhstan "very nice"!

otherwise......haven't done much.........oh yeah, i wonder if B&S will have
the study at stow t shirts on on friday?  and i wonder if isobel will do the
"mid-air aqua aerobics" dance?  time can only tell...

big hugs,
littlebelle xxxxx
(supporting aberdeen fc and annoying her parents1983)

*remember, this is not big and not clever.  especially with Real Alcohol