Sinister: poetry question

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Wed May 31 23:04:26 BST 2000

Hello,little ones...

Since I have not seen many episodes of Ally McBeal I do not think I
correctly point out the Stuart Murdoch character to Sister Disco.It's the
one who's always hanging out with that nerdy looking guy in the singing bar.
I'm not even a teenybopper and I do squeeeal about Stuart on covers but I
think that's because I'm a bit abnormal when it comes to my adoration of
Stuart,but oh well,you know,we all show our love in different ways.But I'm
never wrong about him...oh ages ages ages ago..I had visions of him with
leopard-print y-fronts, (psychic visions,yes) and now theres all this talk
of mysterious photos of leopard print bikinis.I dont think he looks 'cute'
on the cover,its more the look of rounded cherubian face with secret dirty
thought. I didn't read the words cos it looked pretty long & boring,but I
gazed at the pretty pictures.I wanted to buy it,for the cherub's sweet
face..but 6 dollars..woah..sorry Struanna,my love is cheap.

I have a poetry question,and seeing as we're getting back into the poetry
spirit..what is 'troaich triameter'?it would be much appreciated.I can't
find anything on it,but maybe I am spelling wrong. See,I get bonus marks if
I write a poem in that style,but my english teacher wouldn't define it for
me,he merely smiled and shook his head mysteriously...ohh!

I had not a B&S dream but a Listee(s) dream last night..haven't had that for
a while,guess I'll have to start stalking more of you.Anyways,that
Christopher Leonard guy phoned me and talked to me for hours about how he
was a Lesbian and then we went to a party at Honey's house,where it had been
transformed to The Pink House (that was the name & all the walls and floor
were pink) and it was a healing place to go if you were sad,or stressed
out,and there was no furniture in The Pink House,just lots and lots of
pillows and people playing on sitars,mmmm.

kisses,
genevieve