Sinister: All kinds of everything

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Wed Nov 1 22:37:17 GMT 2000

Hewwo,

Ooh, lots of things have been happening to me.

I got punched in the face by a hard kid, because I tried to answer her back.

I went to a wild and mental party, and drank lots of rum. I stayed up nearly
all night (except for the part where I passed out and when I woke up it was
dark and I had to use a light up vibrator thingy as a torch).

I made everyone look at the friend bear website by using my feminine wiles to
take over the computer and delete all the porn. I also went out in the rain,
and there was a lot of alcohol. And I got a three-day hangover which was not
pleasant.

 And I played strip chess, but the cunning plan was that I beat everyone and
they all got naked and I didn't, because I decided to make up the rules which
meant that everyone took their clothes off except me because I was too
embarassed and all the boys wore nightdresses. Which was grate fun. In a sort
of sick way.

There was a boy called Ross there, and he went paralytic and his mum marched
round to the house for him and he tried to come on to her, because he ws so
drunk.

On Hallow'een, I dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood (cause I have my cape
hee hee), and it was fun, though I had to hide from some hard kids who wanted
to beat me up for dressing up (because they didn't understand that it was
Hallow'een).

Also in special honour of Hallow'een I brought a wand to school, but someone
masturbated with it in computing class (and the teacher looked like he was
going to join in) so now I'm not so sure about wands and school.

I put myself up for auction in the B&S thing, but I don't think anyone's
bidded (is that a word)  for me yet...

I'm also making my very own website on angelfire. But until then the
temporary thingy is at www.expages.com/mmmhowqueer. It's very pants and has
only one page, but it's because everyone's been nagging at me to get
something put up while i'm making the thing. I'm utterly useless with
computers, so it's really moke-ish.

I think Stuart Murdoch would taste like butterscotch if you ate him. And
Isobel Campbell would taste of vanilla. And Chris Geddes would taste of dark
chocolate. And Mick Cooke would taste of strawberry jam. And Sarah Martin
would taste of ready salted crisps. And Stevie Jackson would taste of eggs.
And Richard Colburn would taste of those little jelly lips you used to get
that tasted a bit like shampoo.

I will go now,

Hugs,
Jen