Sinister: Various Shit

rclander at xxx.net rclander at xxx.net
Thu Nov 2 05:25:54 GMT 2000

Excuse the title line but its a quote from Neil Robertson as you can see the
news item from the new NME which I have copied below.

Richard

Stuart Murdoch has directed the video for the new V-Twin single 'Thank You
Baby'. Filming work was completed yesterday (Thursday) on the video which was
widely rumoured to be 'bawdy' and to feature 'girls'.
When quizzed on what the video was about V-Twin's manager, Neil Robertson
said: "I can't tell you - because I don't know. And I'm in it. It's just
various shit. We don't want to make too much of Stuart doing it. It's just that
he's the only person we know who'll do it for nothing."

"It does feature girls. But the bawdiness is all off camera," he revealed.

'Thank You Baby' is released on August 3rd on vinyl and CD.