Sinister: secret plan, shhhhhhhhh

Stephen Hewitt shewitt at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 2 10:05:19 GMT 2000

OK, don't tell anyone, but i've got a secret plan for the auction, to
bid for all the members of the band and then get them together at the
same time and magically produce some instruments and get them to DO A
GIG FOR ME!!!  GRATE idea, eh?

Unfortunately no one has bid(ded) (bud?) for me yet, despite the promise
of food, dancing and BOUZE, FOR NOTHING, and my company for an evening.
What more could a young person ask for?  Although I'd be a bit scared if
Jen won me, I don't think i could stand the pace at the sort of parties
she goes to...

My local friendly independant record shop is very naughty, they had the
Genital Waves single for sale on Saturday, despite the fact that it was
not out til monday.

I'm getting very excited about GOING TO NUDE YORK, i have bought $$$ and
everything.  Me and MrsCarsmile are going to be very touristy.  Mrs
Carsmile bought a book called "born to shop new york" which is very
scary, as it is written by a mad old woman who is always going on about
discount stores and not paying full price for anything and how <cough>
"funky" SoHo is and stuff.  She also goes on about NikeTown, but all i
want to do there is piss on it.  BOO, nasty niketown.

I saw the WORST BAND EVER the other nite.  They are called Queen
Adreena, avoid them children, they smell, badly.

Did someone mention weblogs?

xoxo
CarsmileSteve

PS I know what Lixi's middle name is, teehee