Sinister: A SeNsE oF BeLonGinG...

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 2 11:43:23 GMT 2000

Hello the land of sinistah...

As usual starting a post without having the slightest
idea what to WriTe...
It's been quite a HeCtiC TiMe...
I've got a new amplifier now for my stereo since my
old one has ExPLoDeD from the inside without me
realising it... and a new VcR... oh yes, and no money!
There's a weird bloke outside my office door; he has
fluffy ginger hair and wears big glasses... his jaw
seems to be a bit outside making him look like an aged
PoPeYe... mmmm...
The other day I was having my afternoon nap when I
woke up by my doorbell... I opened the door and saw
this little boy, he must be around 8 years old,
standing in front of me saying that we had got a fire
in the building... and he was right... it smelled like
something was burning and there was a lot of SmOkE and
everything... I told him that someone had obviously
burnt their food... he seemed really scared as he was
all alone in their flat... so, I calmed him down a bit
and we went checking in every floor of our building
and also the basement... we found nothing so he went
back to his appartment and I went back to my bed...
shortly after that, the door bell woke me up again...
the little boy was standing at my doorstep... "I
called the fire department", he said... "did you?" I
asked... "cool"... so we went downstairs waiting for
the FiRe EnGiNe to arrive... so it did...
'twas a nice shiny ReD FiRe EnGiNe with all its lights
and sirens on... the FiReMeN came in with torches and
helmets and everything and they started looking
around.. it seems that a woman on the third floor fell
asleep and burnt whatever she was cooking... she also
seemed quite pissed off... we left... the boy and I
were poking each other and giggling behind the
firemen's back...
That was last week...
Some days ago, the same boy came knocking on my
door... he wanted me to help him with his english
homework... I did... then, the next day he came back
with some more homework... and when we were done with
his homework, he saw my paintings on the walls and
wanted me to paint something for him for his art
class... I said that wouldn't be nice... he left...
Yesterday, someone knocked on my door again... I went
to answer that totally pissed off as they had woken me
up again... and I saw a BoUqUeT of WiLd FLoWeRs tied
up together with some plastic tape lying down on my
doorstep... I looked around... noone... I picked up
the flowers... and then I heard someone giggling... I
saw the little boy hiding at the top of the stairs...
I thanked him... that was really the sweetest thing
anyone had done for me in ages... besides Laura Llew's
grandmother's crocheted bookmark!
It was just unbelievably sweet... little John and his
bouquet of wild flowers made my day, no, my week
actually...
Thome-KidA-Yorke seems to indulge new ways of
marketing... in the band's website there are stuff
written by him for NadeR... what does Yorke has to do
with american politics I wonder... I just guess he
came up with this to promote radiohead's new album...
I never liked Radiohead... they're too...
predictable... too catchy in an indie way, if you know
what I mean...
Joan of Dark seems to adopte nice writting styles...
too bad it's all done in the past...
the past that she condemns to utter destruction...
talking about revolution and stuff... I'm sick and
tired of listening to people talking about revolution,
sucking it like some sort of comforting CaRaMeL, not
really knowing what they're talking about...
Dear Joan of Dark - quite a nice goth name by the way
- didn't you know that the first step to submission is
deprive people of their past? and let them sink into
oblivion?
mmmm...
JenOwL wrote that if we could eat Stuart Murdoch he'd
taste like BuTTeRsCotCh!! yum! I do love BuTTeRsCotCh!
I think that if we could smell Stuart, he'd smell like
AutUmN LeAVeS after the RaiN... he's an autumn guy
definetely...
Laura LLew
where are you?
I miss you so much
and there's no catch
just come to the lighthouse
to kill the kitchen mouse
it's been running around
its colour's shitty brown
and I'm so afraid
I can't be brave
when you're not with me
the mouse's running free!!
Sorry, I know that was silly... but I hope it brought
another smile on Laura's lips... you see Joan of Dark,
bringing a smile on Laura's lips is a really
revolutionary act!! and I'm not messing...

 hugs,
 VG xxx

"15 minutes Mr Warhol, 15 minutes"