Sinister: I know where the jumpers go

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Thu Nov 2 13:59:35 GMT 2000

...on me, that's where they go!

Hi all,

It's gone so king cold lately, and rainy and windy, a bit mokey, if
you ask me.  I should be in bed with a cup of tea, or a sexy girly,
but unfortunately I don't drink tea, and I am not a fan of tea, I
guess tea is not my cup of tea, and I don't know any sexy girly, who
will sleep with me.  I like my girlies like I like my tea, covered in
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

(Is this when you know that Ken's on drugs?)

But yeah it has been king cold and windy, I was supposed to see Placebo
last Monday and the moke wind has blown some things off the ceiling of
"Rock City" (aka Cocke Schitty), and they had to cancel the funking
thing.

Then I went out the other night and got far too drunk, and the next day
I have totally messed up in bowling and let my team down.. doh I must
stop drinking so much.

That aside.. things are looking slightly up from before, I'm starting
to motivate myself to do work, and I even went to all of my lectures
this week.  Never knew that working actually make you feel quite good.
It makes you feel that you're doing something important.

However, since today all of my lectures are cancelled I have to take
the chance to doss about ALL DAY.. hehe.  and eat pot noodles, then
remember that pot noodles are disgusting and I shouldn't have bought it.

I just remembered that I lurrrve Terrorvision and Terrorvision are
playing in Cocke Schitty in a few weeks, if those stuff get blown off
the ceiling again and cause them to cancel I will personally blown the
whole place off the face of the Earth.

I need to go to the Chinese supermarket to get some proper pot noodles
soon which are incidentally waaaaaaaay nicer than the manky ones you
get here.

If only they make Red Bull pot noodles.. hmm actually that probably
wouldn't be so nice, but the stimulation you can get... hmm.  I think
I've gone mental. :-)

Yummy Chinese Noodles and Red Bulls
Ken