Sinister: gospel-yeahyeah 'round the rink

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Thu Nov 2 16:57:29 GMT 2000

coughs and colds to you all
(if you don't have them already you soon will
so why wait any longer, get them from lisa...
at least you will have caught them from a cutie...
its not what you got, but how you get it...i wink)

causing all sorts of mayhem:
  peeking sheepishly from side to side...lisa (that would be me)
  managed to set off the fire alarm in her dormatory and send
  500 pajama-klad 19 yr olds (dumb girl) slippering onto main street
  at 10pm last night. chewed on my bottom lip and scurried out
  along with the masses and cursed and rolled my eyes and lit a smoke   and
tried to look tough...had to listen to the irritating   exclamations of 19yr
old (dumb girl) slipperings "don't panic the     buildings on just fire!";
"yay! no more school!"  "shit-i have beer   in my room and i left the door
WIDE open(giggle   giggle)"...and   all of this fiasco b/c little me   had a
pasta craving, put the pot  on and retreated back into room,   forgetting
all about pasta to talk   unmentionables with friend     paul...i feel
rather powerful,   having 500 (dumb girl)  slipperings   and the fire  dept.
at my   cravings beckon call...lala

content:
  began rather racey "hand-over-the-window" (notice content)affair...
  i sigh and justify that "its something to keep me warm during
  long approaching winter"...blankets just don't cut it anymore. (pish)

-lisa (says)