Sinister: A SeNsE oF BeLonGinG...

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Thu Nov 2 20:44:19 GMT 2000

Nice post  Velo Girl, about the little boy & all.... until you begin talking
revolution and  you lose me.  What i thought J.of Dark was talking about was
more a reconstruction... and she was essentially building rather than
destroying.  Well, she made ME smile anyway.  She usually does.  So before
you cut cut cut, especially someone we appreciate, try to think carefully
first.
Not getting in the middle,
just interpreting words around me,
B.