Sinister: I'm a little pixie

weejay V0168JE2 at xxx.UK
Fri Nov 3 13:38:08 GMT 2000

hullo.
we did a ouija board last night and whenever we asked it
anything it just kept saying 'B S B S B S' over and over again. i
don't know, i think it may just be my subconscious projecting
belle & sebastian onto the board but then again... earlier we had
some russian woman called nikya who died in 1915. she said
she died when she fell. we asked her where she fell and she said
'down'. its a bit strange, eddy and rowly had their fingers on it
and nothing was happening, then i lightly touched it myself with
no pressure on the glass at all and it started moving really fast.
but i'm still not convinced because it didn't tell us anything we
couldn't have made up ourselves.
i know a girl at goldsmiths called bex and (she was approached
by someone who asked 'are you on sinister' because she was
wearing a b&s badge upside down. she's not, she just has badge
alignment difficulties, in fact those were the first words i said to
her (i think) so she was amused/scared/worried/etc. but hi to
whoever that was and well spotted. i said i would go see b&s
with her when they next play in london but i'll probably be dead
by then.
someone said they haven't listened to b&s for ages. this goes for
me too but only because i've taken all their cds round to my
friends house and he just plays them in his bookshop all day
which is probably a worthier cause but still i think i need them
back. if you want to go to a bookshop that plays tigermilk,
looper and soft machine and looks like the shop at the beginning
of the never-ending story then you should go to northam books,
northam rd, southampton. and the books are pretty good too, if
you were wondering. and if you're a girl you'll fall in love with
adam because they all do for some reason and not with me. bah.

xxx
weejay