Sinister: Heavenly, simply heavenly.

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Fri Nov 3 18:00:59 GMT 2000

Meow says the kitten;

I've been sick for about 5 days (don't let me breathe on you), scratchy
throat & coughing coughing.  The only thing that helped was eating half a
tube of that raw cookie dough, with my fingers, on the couch, in blankets,
watching daytime t.v.  Something made it taste SO good.  Can you imagine
anything more comforting?

Ian asked about Heavenly: a wonderful girl-fronted punkpop band, most
recommended for their "P.U.N.K. Girl" e.p. (which is on K Records altho a
large part of their catalog is on Sarah, i prefer their K stuff).  Please
buy it with allspeed.  Their other albums lost some of the edge, I think,
altho correct me if i'm wrong (of course you will).

Now Playing:  Le Pastie
Gotta be their hardest song yet, non?  And any song that mentions 2 of my
three favorite authors (they really need a song about Bukowski) has to be
loved and played on repeat from time to time.

Where are all the good cordeuroy flares?  Not at the thrift shops.  Summun's
buying them up to sell at the vintage shops for $20 a pair.  I hate that.
But my friends tell me that if i don't wear something besides my low-ass
boot-cut jeans, they'll cut bagel-sized holes in the arse.  Who CARES what
pants I wear?  I didn't think anyone looked below my waist anyway.
"What a fuckin waist....."

OK, luck to all you catchers (in the rye & behind home plate)

Brier