Sinister: drawn and quartered by shifting winds

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Fri Nov 3 20:37:14 GMT 2000

this is list abuse. delete now. lisa catharsis.
perhaps b&s should write a song about lisa abusing both animate and
inanimate objects to expaciate her sins...
but this is short and sweet catharsis...so grin and bare it...
just tempermental me. kissing way too many men like long walks home
(catharisis manages to encompass content)...didn't i vow to
give up on that...?now i pay the consequences...sitting in rumble of broken
promises...picking up pieces only to fling them across the pile again to be
lost...
sometimes you just have to curse outloud. perhaps this will
be heard: SSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT...
where have those two hundred teenagers gone...or, were they ever here
to beging with.

disregard this insanity. think of me grinning. i'l be yr ideal.
-lisa
  sail
   is la
     forget it.