Sinister: slurry samba

Simiansurvival at xxx.com Simiansurvival at xxx.com
Sat Nov 4 06:11:13 GMT 2000

hey peoples!!

spent most of the day making tapes for friends... and making a tape all the
Badly Drawn Boy b-sides and old EP songs i have...it's good walking and
wandering music. every time i'm in my car and i'm listening to "once around
the block", which has become one of my all time favorite songs, i feel like
i'm in the video, and i want to pick up a boy and a girl with braces so they
can make out in my backseat. hey, i had braces once, i've been there.

i finally listened to some Belle and Sebastian after a long while of not
having done so. i put the Legal Man 12" on and started to shake-a-puddin,
bounce-a-puddin, shake-a-puddin, bounce.

has anyone heard the Go-Kart Mozart album... i know it's Lawrence from Felt,
but i haven't heard anything from it... i heard it was pretty decent, and i
know Momus liked it, so that's a good sign, but can anyone email me telling
me sone more about it? please?

come to think of it, just email me and tell me anything. talk to me. i
promise i'll write you back. i get so bored sometimes, and i love all of you
sinister peoples, so write me if you could be so kind. give me record
recommendations, tell me about good books, or whatever. tell me about your
dog. i just like talking to people. you'd make me terribly happy.

well, after such a feat as that, i think i should go before i make people
barf.

see you soon,
mike j

PS- toy instruments are fun