Sinister: two lumps please, you're the bees knees...

sophie * sophiesea at xxx.com
Sun Nov 5 14:15:48 GMT 2000

*
so i was just starting to write a little mail to the lovely ian, to say ooh
yes, gentle waves meetup would be a splendide idea, and then i thought, why
not say ooh yes to everyone? so yeah, i think it's a luverly idea, and
let's. saturday then?

am writing from my dad's house, having fled from my mum's (the true horror
of moving back home after uni *shudder* (in a sideshow bob kinda way))-
anywaysh, so my mum wanted me to put old curtains in boxes and we ended up
having a barney about washing up and money and horrible stuff, and i hadn't
even had me breakfast or anything... so i stormed off and had some muesli
and danced round my room to that salako song that goes 'old people need
glasses to see now that's a fact', and felt a bit defiant and groovy. so ran
away to my dad's. which is down the road. hurray. and i bought the observer
and some sparklers for tonite :)...

saw pretty in pink last night, and again, marvelled at just how disgusting
molly ringworm's dress is at the prom, but how totally you believe duckie
when he says how lovely she looks. in fact i think it's almost more poignant
becuase of the nastiness of the dress.
i keep having reality dreams, which are no good at all, 'cause you just wake
up feeling confused. far better to have a good adventure dream i think,
although i did dream about snow on friday.

love to you all. it's so nice to be able to *read* my sinister properly on a
sunday, rather than do the furtive scrolling thing at work. am going to read
the paper now, and drink some more passion fruit juice because it is *best*.
maybe even say sorry to my mum.

sparkly joy, honeybees

xsoph
*