Sinister: Paper Moon Soundtrack

Rachel Walther rachels_a_phreak at xxx.com
Sun Nov 5 18:56:00 GMT 2000

Coming out of self-imposed Sinister lurkedom due to new email address (that
nasty Vicki Rider is gone for good)--to ask everyone a very imporant
question:

Does anyone remember that movie "Paper Moon", with Ryan and Tatum O'Neal?
It's set in the Depression and has a buncha great songs in it, all from that
era. Tatum was the youngest person to ever win an Oscar; it's in black and
white 'tho it was made in the 70s and it's a great movie.
  Well, would anybody like to trade me for the soundtrack? I've found myself
with an extra copy I unwittingly bought off eBay before realizing my dad
already owned the album, so now I have this large package in my room and
nobody I know wants it.
  The songs are: "It's Only a Paper Moon"-Paul Whiteman and his Orchestra,
"About A Quarter To Nine"-Ozzie Nelson and His Orchestra, "(It Will Have To
Do) Until the Real Thing Comes Along"-Leo Reisman & his Orchestra,
"Flirtation Walk"-Dick Powell, "Just ONe More Chance"-Bing Crosby, "One Hour
With You"-Jimmy Greir and his orchetsra, "I Found A Million Dollar
Baby"-Victor Young & his Orchestra & the Boswell Sisiters, "The Object of My
Offection" Jimmy Greir & his orchestra, "Georgia on my Mind"- Hoagy
Charmichael and his Orchestra, "A Picture of Me Without You"-Pual Whiteman &
his Orchestra-Ken Darby & Ramona, "ON the Banks Of the Ohio"-The Blue Sky
Boys, "My Mary"-Jimmie Davis, "After You've Gone"-Tommy Dorsey & his
Orchestra, "Let's Have Another Cup of Coffee"-Enric Madriguera & his Hotel
Bitmore Orchestra, "Sunnyside Up"-Johnny Hamp's Kentucky Serenaders.
  It's on vinyl  (don't think they ever printed it on cd),and in very good
condition (according to eBay).
If anyone wants it I'll just send it straight off to you--I haven't opened
it so if it's been cracked in shipping or something I don't know.
I'll take anything in return: a mix tape, good book, t-shirt--whatever!

So just please let me know......ummm, I guess that's it. Thank you.

Cheers,
Rachel W.

rachels_a_phreak at hotmail.com