Sinister: as queer as a three-dollar bill

eric edb213 at xxx.edu
Sun Nov 5 21:04:08 GMT 2000

hello sinister-people.

all this talk of people not listening to belle and sebastian has gotten me
thinking that I shouldn't listen to them as much as I do. it's not good
for my sanity. not speaking of which, where has all the queerness gone in
b&s songs? we used to have girls holding hands, jane having boys or girls
tonight, gay brothers, and lisa meeting chelsea... now it's all terribly
terribly straight. this must be rectified.
I'm currently having an academic crisis, because I suddenly have the
desire to tranfer to the art school in my university and major in cinema
studies even though I'm graduating in a year and a half and there's no
conceivable way I could unless I'm willing to pay lots of extra
tuition. anybody else ever been in a similar situation and have lots of
wise and wonderful advice for me? being responsible is overrated, I think.
also... I'm officially going to be studying in london in the spring, which
I'm excited about to the 17th degree. I get to be a foreigner! even though
americans aren't exactly exotic. anyone that lives/has lived in london and
knows fun things to do please tell me. I'll probably do all the touristy
things my first couple of weeks there, and after that I'm going to sit in
my room. should I be prepared to drink a lot of tea?
I guess that's all from me. thanks for reading my fairly pointless
ramblings.

-eric xoxo