Sinister: over a thousand pounds of bologna, what a waste of pork beef and chicken

Phillip Runion prbar at xxx.com
Sun Nov 5 22:50:22 GMT 2000

     Imagine a more derilectic version of willie nelson with a red do-rag
and blue overalls with keen patches over the worn-out spots singing a
furious version of "should i stay or should i go?" It was the best time i've
had waiting for a train in ages, especially at one in the morning when
things are usually dead boring and the only people about are shady thugs.
Instead people were grooving with the tune. Ace. The rendition was well
worth my dollar and would have been worth more if i could have afforded it.
     Literary suggestion of the day: Tibor Fischer. Find one his novels, the
thought gang, under the frog, the collecter collecter, or, don't read this
if your stupid, and be prepared to have your socks knocked off. Brilliant
comic genius, Brilliant tragic genius all rolled into a delightfully new use
of language and unbelievable word combinations. Salman Rushdie praises him
fer chrissakes.
Sample sentences: "In the streets it looked as if it had been raining dead
Russians. As Gyuri and Pataki wandered around they didn't notice any dead
Germans; perhaps the German horror of disorder had prompted them to tidy up
as they retreated." and "I've never had a problem about being friendly to
people who are wrecked." Life is GYBE while reading Tibor Fischer, the rest
is. . . yeah.
     To use "keen" a second and then a third time: does anyone know how
"your as keen as mustard!" makes any sense as a compliment to a pretty lady.
Mustard's pretty good on hotdogs, but the word doesn't conjure up images of
Laetitia Casta. Mustard seems like the kind of word that should be reserved
for B. Arthur, or that wretched, i can't call her a 'lady', can I?, lady
from the drew carrie show. For some reasons, chicks dig it though, i've
heard it used twice. Once outside a club, where the girl swooned, and once
by me, when i went to a stripclub, and told the stipper that she was, in
fact, that keen. she melted and told the lesbian bartender what i had said.
Some things are impossible to understand.
     Last thursday, or something, some one wrote the list, (sorry about
forgetting your name and also i've deleted the message), about seeing this
girl that he likes alot, but has trouble getting close because of past
assholes, etc.etc. and that you have started to see what the Smiths were on
about. Give a listen to "You just haven't earned it yet, baby" and give her
a little more time. Just be as good to her as you can, and show that you
really care about her. If it's meant to be, she'll come around.
     I make it a point to listen to this is just a modern rock song at least
once a week, and if my roommate is not asleep, to play along. Also the tune
'belle and sebastian' because of the part when stuart sings "oh sebastian
wrote his diary that he'd never be young again. . . but you will". All of
their stuff is very go back-to-able, you just have to throw it on and start
singing along.

phil r

"Great seekers of violence: go away" S.M. of P.