Sinister: Glasgow School of Art, again

kittenmouse radio kittenmouse at xxx.com
Mon Nov 6 06:52:30 GMT 2000

hi misters and ms.'s sinisters,
Does anyone on this list attend (currently or in the past) the Glasgow
School of art?  What is it like?  Is it good?  Is it worth the money?
What is Glasgow like?  Is it hard to find a place to live that is close by
the school?  Is the city expensive?  etc etc.
If anyone would be willing to correspond with me (off-list) on the subject,
and/or recommend any good websites that are about the city of Glasgow, I'd
be eternally grateful, since I'm considering going to the school as an
international student for a semester.
Thanks,
Andrea Kittenmouse
http://www.insidetheweb.com/mbs.cgi/mb1136781