Sinister: i got her to dance...

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Mon Nov 6 12:49:05 GMT 2000

well kiddies...seems that the toronto sinisters are up to it again. or at
least i was there this time. there was a loverly magnetic fields night on
friday. i got to see my 2 favourite listees, actually the first 2 i ever
met...debs and diana. i got to sit with them at the door and stamp kittens
and elephant bums on people's hands. i wasn't allowed to touch the money
which was a good thing. if people didn't give me a loonie and a twoonie, i
got lost. congrats to emily and teri cuz i had a great time. we danced and
drank and danced. i even got to see steven "toronto's darling" kado as well.
debs and diana and i went to mr sub for samiches, and well...the staff were
too busy in the back room and we decided that they put too much stuff in our
food. so we decided to start throwing condiments and onions around the
place. then we ran away.
we decided to go see delgados together...badly drawn boy and sea and cake
w/broadcast are this week too, but i can't afford all of them. plus i
wouldn't mind catching blond redhead next week...
oh and i keep buying redbulls...
have a great rest of the morning...
a.

The crudity and sparness of life is to be found in public lavatories."
		-Leoni Orton-Barnett, sister of Joe Orton.