Sinister: subject? I don't need to stinkin' subject

cbrown2 at xxx.com cbrown2 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 6 14:33:17 GMT 2000

afternoon dearies

I'm in a mess (but not in a dress) (cherish that, it could be the only b&s
content :)

I've decided that I may have to retire from drinking, this has been hastened by
the drinkathon that I managed to partake in at Strange Fruit on Saturday night.
After bringing some cynical chums along who don't normally go to that sort of
thing, I ended up having one of those grate drunken evenings where all is
fantastic and smile on my face won't go away.  Funniest moment was seeing my
mate cynical Mike dancing away to La Pastie (he really doesn't like B&S) and
when being asked why, it was apparently "to impress a girl", not the way he was
dancing it wasn't :)))))))

Unfortunately though this high has been karmically balanced by the way I feel
now, kidneys aching, and arms and legs feeling like lead.  Bloody great night
though, good music, not too bad bands (I preferred Tompaulin at Scalarama when
they were a bit ... erm.... bigger and didn't go ssssssshhhhhhhhhh quite so
much!  I am not a naughty schoolboy, even if I do feel like one occasionally :-)

Lots of you were there and you know who you are, suffice to say a good show was
made by the sinister congregation and some of us actually managed to be still
dancing when the lights went up.  I'll be going to the next one.

One a different theme is anyone else going to see those lovely Teenage fanclub
boys on Wednesday, I'll be the tall drunk one down the front....D'oh!

rockers and rollers, I salute you

Chrisx

PS Mr Robinson, how can you put on one of my biggest favourites of the moment at
one of the finest establishments in the capital on the day I'm supposed to be
travelling oop North??  Boo!  Mind you, the trains might have packed up
completely by then so I won't get to go anywhere