Sinister: Unleash the Sasquatch

Lorraine Hosie Lorraine.Hosie at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 6 16:47:59 GMT 2000

***Don't make me unleash the sasquatch
I know you don't really wanna unleash the sasquatch***

Ooooo... isn't it wintery - the sasquatch is rousing from his icy blankie
and getting ready to terrorise my tootsies. (Insert shiver here).

(If you're in Australia or some other summer-come-winter land you won't be
feeling the cold, and are prolly singing "Unleash the Suncream" to the tune
of Craig David but, please, just try to imagine life below zero for a
moment.)

Top 5 things about cold weather are:

1. Knee high socks (legwarmers for the new millennium)
2. Rosy Cheeks (make my whey-face visibly more appealing)
3. Tweed (need I say more?)
4. Staying in (see above)
5. Good telly (see: movies and new ITV draahma section)

The eternal optimist, my glass is always half full (of toddy), even when my
blood vessels are half empty (bad circulation - hereditary).

I'd love to talk some more (about the weather), but my fingertips are
turning white.

B&S content:  In my knee-high socks, I too can be a Fox in the Snow.

S'like that, it is.
Luv
Loz

p.s. To those who know me, I have not gone fishin' or decided to ignore you
- I am very bizzy getting a-head in advertising.

p.p.s. Does anybody anywhere happen know someone called Will Stevenson who
used to go to Uni in Sheffield - would be about 25/26 by now?  If so, please
contact me. Ta!