Sinister: always looking for the sun

Jonathan Lewis jonnylewis at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 6 21:02:35 GMT 2000

hullo

out of the sinister nursery at last. Thanks for all your posts. I've liked
them. Especially to idleberry, whose website led me here.

I'm in London, and training to be a teacher. It's good. The kids talk more
sense than the teachers most of the time.

I have some favourite B&S songs, and they are 'La Pastie...', 'Slow
Graffiti', 'Sleep the Clock Around', 'I Could be Dreaming', and all the
others. I saw the band at the Union Chapel ages and ages ago. Saw GYBE there
too, and Sigur Ros, and Dirty Three, and wish I could live in that drafty
wooden O of a venue.

Expect the occasional contribution from me to this list. I don't have much
to say, and may be too busy marking.

jonny lewis