SV: Sinister: french tv going p!o!p!

Katarina Karlsson trarvild at xxx.se
Mon Nov 6 21:38:53 GMT 2000

Hello,

Only an "important B&S fact" from Sweden in this mail.

> I recently noticed more and more documentaries on the telly with cool
> soundtracks.
> The other day it was the very long intro of "Gene Clarke" by Teenage
> Fanclub, and last night it was a Vic Chesnutt song... on a documentary
> about death penalty in the US...
> I never heard B&S as tv soundtrack yet, but who knows?

There were a really good documentary "Inte utan min badbomb" here last
year. It was about peoples barthrooms and theire relations to them and when
they showed a really untidy bathroom and interviued the owner they did it
to the sweet tunes of Dirty Dream #2. The B&S moment were an extra happy
surprise in the end of this fasinating documentary. 20 or maybe 30
thrilling minutes! Thank you Swedish tv for supporting this kind of
programs!!  There  is a documentary for all kinds of music and I think that
B&S were perfect for the untidy bathroom genre.

It's late for me now and, I don't know why but sudenly I have to listen to
Put The Book Back On the Shelf.

Goodnighthugs

Katarina