Sinister: your handy information service

cbrown2 at xxx.com cbrown2 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 7 15:09:56 GMT 2000

Hiya chaps and chapesses, a little semi-b&s related info

For those of you with Sky Digital (ooh that's me!) the following is on on
Thursday on BBC Choice Scotland

 Chart Slice Thu 9 Nov, 21:30 - 22:00  30 mins

>From Scotland, there's the new video by The Gentle Waves.

I shall endeavour to tape it too

I had a question too for you lot, I might be popping up to Glasgow for new year
(sorry Ms Alder, Hogmanay)
 with my beloved and wondered whether it'd be as packed and chaotic as Embra and
 what's going on up there and stuff
I'd be enormously thankful for any suggestions :-)  thanks

once again, I salute you all

Chrisx