Sinister: A thousand thank-you's......

Marty GGGGG martyg10 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 7 15:52:29 GMT 2000

In fact, a hundred thousand thank you's to the Boston Sini-stars for looking
after me on my recent visit.
Cheers to Mike, Taryn, Kev (ta for the cd and the cynicism), Poth (cynicism
also worth a mention), Tanya (ta for the CD), Dan (cheers for the Battle of
the Planets viewing - awesome!!). Thanks to Mr. Damon Gough for confusing
and entertaining us all in equal measure. Thanks to Libby for keeping me
warm at night(!) And finally, huge slobbery soppy wet kisses and hugs to
MARCY, you're an absolute STAR!

B & S content, 'Legal Man' filled the floor at 'The Pill'.

Belated thanks also to BRIAN for babysitting / overseeing our recent NYC
invasion...your patience knows no bounds my friend.....