Sinister: Did you see Newsround

Mwng furry_mwng at xxx.com
Tue Nov 7 17:37:10 GMT 2000

Most amusing.  They had that black guy reporting from the Millinium Dome and
the attempted heist of those diamonds.  There was a problem and there was no
sound except for the woman in the control room.  You could hear her sighing
and then say 'Shit', just then the report ended and some hastley improv
coverage on the US election.  some bloke with a doll, wrapped up in the
stars and stripes.  I don't understand.  Anyway, is there anyone here that
is currently attending or has attended The University of Westminster.

I know this is list abuse but I'd like to know about it 'cause it's possibly
the next three years of my life.  If you have/are there, please mail me
privatly.

MWNG

PS, Where the hell is GHD