Sinister: it's all richard bransons fault

Jules Markham JOA00MAR at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 7 18:37:16 GMT 2000

hey little sinister people,
this is a mail via the lovely mikey as I havent got access to my own
computer at the moment. I'm stranded in sheffield at the moment,
as my town is currently flooded, and the trains are cancelled
indefinatly. I personally blame richard branson, he cant get a
bloody balloon across the atlanic, so why the hell did he get his
own train company?!!
Why am I telling you all this? Because some of you sinister people
have asked me for copies of 'raindogs', the black fox fables book,
but I've been unable to send them, being 200 miles from home and
all that. So apologies, but I wont be able to send them out until I
get back, which will be in a few more days  (hopefully!)
so sorry, it's all richard bransons fault, blame him (the hairy little
gobshite!)
well, must go now. I've promised to cook mikey something exciting
with vegetables, no particular reason why- I just love him to bits!!!!!

see you soon!
jules

(ps. honey-I got me a sinister boy, fnaaaar!)
(mikey has now gone pink with embarassment-har har har!)