Sinister: Because head injuries are right up there high on the comedy factor. Yup.

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Wed Nov 8 23:10:48 GMT 2000

Hewwo,

That subject line was said in my best bitter sarcastic voice.

Because guess what not fun things I've been doing.

Well on Friday one of the hard kids threw a big massive stone at my head
which hurt and about five minutes later I fainted all over the floor of the
Town Centre and this was something that all the people watching found really
funny, so they just left me there until I came to and then yelled stuff at
me, and my friend got a bit mad because she was in a hurry and she couldn't
be doing with my lack of ability to stay conscious, so she put me on a bus
home.

Then the next day my head really hurt so on Saturday night I my mum dragged
me to accident and emergency where they said I probably had a fractured skull
and so I waited for three hours until I passed out from the pain but this
time no one laughed they just put me on a bed and stuck needles in me and I
don't really remember much because I was only half conscious but I'm told
they took x rays and the doctors were a bit tee-ed off because I wasn't
making much sense.

So that was my big adventure for the weekend.

But my other friend who cares made me go to the police and now they're all
going to get me for it.

But I was back at school today and everyone seemed to think it was really
funny and went about congratulating the guys that did it.

Now I will make up for my sort of roundabout way of explaining that most of
my sinister e mail got deleted (because I have not been online at all and my
in box is teensy tiny, and my friend has just got e mail and has sent me
about 50 chain e mails (literally) telling me that I will have very bad luck
if i don't forward them) by talking about belle and sebastian.

Or I would if I could think of anything to say.

I was reaeding Ink Movies the other night. It's a shame Stuart David left. He
was the only one who could grow any stubble. Stubble growing is important to
a band. It gives it a certain...stubble.

I really don't like cheese.

Sometimes when I'm reading sinister posts I forget that I'm on sinister and I
just think 'wow, all these people are sending  me e mails about belle and
sebastian. They must know that it's my favourite band'. Then I think that I'm
pretty silly for someone in full time education.

Chris sent me a lovely e mail which made me feel much better.

I have to go now.

Sorry for boring you.

Hugs,
Jen