Sinister: (Fwd) Use the Sinister list for something useful...

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 9 13:58:50 GMT 2000

hey there sinistereenies,
  been meaning to post for a while and i haven't really got time to
do it know as i have to be in a scary seminar in ten minutes, and
i'll get shouted at if i'm late.

incidentally, does anyone else have problems with the word seminar?
i've given up trying to pronounce it and have started saying cinema
instead.

 anyway, the reason for posting is because i've been forwarding bits
of your messages to my boyfriend for various reasons and he's sent me
back this: