Sinister: take it off, take it all off

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Thu Nov 9 15:09:20 GMT 2000

well, just when you thought that belle and whosit couldn't get commercial
appeel...
i just read this on our weekly rag's site...

"Taboo took the boy theme further, with its runway stage -- disturbingly
decorated with juvenilia such as stuffed Garfields -- featuring barely legal
lads who probably should have been home doing their homework. The age of the
spectators here seemed inversely proportional to that of the performers --
definitely a more pedophilic feel. I never thought I'd live to see a male
stripper dance to Belle and Sebastian's "The Boy With the Arab Strap," but I
did."

This peeler bar is in montreal, and how sinister is that???
first isobel having a drag queen impersonate her and now little boys taking
their clothes off to stuart singing...and you thought that canadians were
boring...

ummm...my kewl new hair is fading...lesson learnt, gay men should not dye
their own hair...

hey all you little #sinister sweeties...

a.

The crudity and sparness of life is to be found in public lavatories."
		-Leoni Orton-Barnett, sister of Joe Orton.