Sinister: Happy Holiday

oooon oooon at xxx.com
Thu Nov 9 16:53:08 GMT 2000

hello everyone,

how are you all?  i'm very pleased to tell you that i've just completed
doing my time in the underworld of work and extra works.
it's been odd. when you don't get to sleep much for a long time.
your thought process seems to slip, a lot like record slipping the
needle.
i keep forgetting if i've eaten or not, for example.  because feeling
tired
and feeling hungry is a bit alike, is it not?  there's a restaurant
opening right in front of my workplace!  talking about a gift
from god.  also just opening in front of my workplace is
a sport information something company.  they being
my neighbour i got a bit curious of what exactly they're doing.
after investigation from various sources, i came to conclusion
that they are in fact a football booker.  which is amazing since
Thailand police are supposed to find gambling of any kind illegal.
but there they are, with the fancy shiny office and receptionists.
although with a lot of curtains and various staff with unspecific
duty.  god give me strength, as burt would say.

what else is new with my life and my beloved and approaching
winter country...bangkok is getting so cool!  i've been dining
by the river a lot because of that.  it's fun to get shivering by
the wind once a year. i've just bought the loveliest pink shoe!
by destiny!  i can swear something made me walk to that
shop that i didn't have any business at all to be.  and there
she is, waiting for me.  the only pair.  the only size.  mine.
hahahaha

sorry, i've been into pink so much lately.  oblivious to whatever
the in colour for this season is.  pink is definitely a state of mind.
when you're tired, pink = cheer up and calm down at the
same time.  i've been into dictionary a lot lately too, due to
work.  a lot of good words.  like pelly melly.  it's so Peter Miller.
or was it your nickname last year?  i also saw what majordomo
means.  that's totally funny word.  probably because OMO is
the name of cleaning product here.  and peter, that Who log
you're talking about...it reminds me of the Blair Witch Project.
but have fun!

what else?  my friends had a car accident on saturday night.
like in movie!  the car rolled rolled and turned upside down.
it happened on the bridge, so they're so lucky it didn't rolled
the other way and fell down into the river.  i am even luckier.
due to being told to work on sunday.  or i would have been
in that car.  but my friends are not badly hurt anyway.
only one bleed and wounded and needed stitches. the
rest are totally unharmed, amazingly enough.  only clothes
torn a lot.  so, the lesson in this story is don't drink and race.
amen.

has anyone notice that there's no Thailand in b&s auction?
no one, of course.  but me.  i want to bid stuart's driving
me!  let me quote him again because it gives me such good
kick just picture that in my head heheh

> There is nothing I would like more than to put on
>
> my little black uniform, my cap and my gloves, and
>
> to ferry you about in a dignified manner in Max the black Granada.
>
> I''ll only speak to you when spoken to, if that is what you like

i see the bid is now at 135!  by eliaeinhorn US.  without a doubt the
best
thing money can buy!  i'm too broke to fight.  and i'm sure this will go
up
a lot soon.  can someone talk him into double up as a rent driver boy?
at least when i go over.  i promise i'll be very strict and masterly.

isn't it this time Adrian's baby coming out?  Adrian, if possible,
keep the baby in until christmas, so that you can call her/him
Christmas!  like the jame bond girl, i think.  that's such a lovely
name.  and Amanda and Steve is getting married this weekend!
Congratulations!  and it's december soon too.  december is
the happy holiday month.  so please accept my my Happy Holiday
wishes to you all. actually, the baby doesn't have to come out
on christmas to be called Chirstmas.  so no need to hold it.
oon xxx