Sinister: All my friends are joining the pob bandwagon

Niall Barr n.barr at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 9 22:30:23 GMT 2000

Hi people,

HEADINGS
I'm going to do headings today...

GIGS
Lots of people are playing gigs in Glasgow next week... According
to a drunken trumpet player called Mick that I met in the pub last
week 'The Gentle Waves' are doing a gig for 'The Beat Room' (BBC
Choice -Scotland music series) which probably will be in G2 on
Wednesday 15th.

The next day V-Twin (including Chris, Stevie and Richard) will be
on stage in the Arches. The Telstar Ponies will be there too, and
someone else who's name I've forgotten. V-Twin's singles album is
now in the shops - £12.99 from Fopp, or £5 from amazon.co.uk...
The even have a whole row of the new releases stand in HMV!

On Friday it's Sodastream - they weren't going to do a Scottish gig
this tour because they think we don't have any venues, but Mick
and Stuart pulled strings, so on Friday 17th they'll be playing
Hyndland Parish Church Hall at 8 p.m, possibly with a DJ called
Beans Geddis as well.

CD:UK!
A few months ago we took on a person to do all the really boring
menial tasks at work that I can't be bothered with. A musician..
Musicians are safe because they never succeed... This week he
took time off to go to London to recruit dancer's for his appearance
on CD:UK in a couple of weeks. So all go out and prevent people
buying Operation Blade by Public Domain so he is forced to come
back to work and I can stop having to set up lecture theatres..

GLASGOW SCHOOL OF ART
Andrea, watch out, you might end out looking like this!
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/niall.barr/paintylegs.jpg

Niall.