Sinister: 300 Miles on a Bus Take a Long Time.

CaMo81 at xxx.com CaMo81 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 10 13:49:25 GMT 2000

Well, I just got back from Boston, on a trip with my American History class.
It was
possibly the greatest school trip ever. Three days with my best friends not
in the
Super-Lame suburbs. I listened to B&S quite a bit. The 5 hour bus rides
weren't not even bad, because I was surrounded by friends and this girl
Vanessa who goes to my school but I never really knew.  She is super-GRATE. I
think she might like me as well, which would be a first for me <insert pity
here>. There were 3 highlights of the trip.
 A) Dancing and frolicking about the statue of Samuel Adams in Quincy Market.
 B) For Election night my male friend dressed up as a female puppet, complete
with dress and make-up, to protest George W. Bush. I followed him about the
hotel halls and took pictures.  When our History teacher saw us he only
replied "Cute,"
 and finally C) There was a little diner-type place with a fascist old lady
who was really mean to us, so we took all the silverware and about 300
packets of sugar, which we later ate and got really hyper.

Has anyone ever eaten Marzipan and acknowledges the fact that it is one of
the greatest substances on the face of the earth? We bought $10 worth.  It
hurt my teeth.

    Well, if this election isn't the biggest circus I've ever seen.  I don't
even want to get into it.

    Is it true they made a made-for-TV Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels?
It's one of my favorite movies, I don't know how they would make a TV show
out of it, nor do I know how they are making a sequel, which they are.  I had
a dream that we saw it and it was really bad.  If its bad, I'll cry for days.

Well, that's enough of me for about 3 years.
                                                            Derek