Sinister: Geeks, Galifrey, and Gore. (what else?)

Jason McKinnon megatherion5 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 10 18:16:46 GMT 2000

Hey All,

Doctor who?  (Tee-hee)

   gelfingag at juno.com said:

   completely unrelated to anything. does anyone remember the god of all si
   fi shows"DR. WHO" ?   i was practically raised on that show. ahh. to see
   the tardus in action again would truly be great. and the regenerations
   and of corse the witty fourth doctor, mr. tom baker. oh and the darliks
   always yelling " EXTERMINATE  EXTERMINATE!!" nothing like garbage cans
   with a plunger and a poll to strike fear in the hearts of man. the
   cybermen were much more scary. but no foe was as fearsome as "THE
   MASTER"!

Well...your prayers are answered. BBC America still shows Dr. Who (at weird
times that I can't seem to predict, but none the less). Also, you might want
to check your local PBS stations. They tend to play old Dr. Who episodes.
Here in California. Our local PBS station is playing the Sylvester McCoy
episodes (he sucks). In my humble opinion, Tom Baker is and will always be
the Doctor.

Oh yeah....and Daleks is spelled Daleks.

(Just when you thought you could out geek anyone...here I am with my Dr. Who
diatribe)

Well.....it has been remarked upon that we are having an election over here
in the good ol' US of A.

           1) No one will be happy with the results...no matter who wins.
           2)The Electoral college is going the way of the telegraph.
           3)America is once again the f'ing Jerry Springer show of the
world. (Gawd! It's embarrassing)

I don't hold America responsible for me, so I guess I don't have to feel
responsible for it.

(sounds of hand-washing in the background)

Jason the PicklePrince

"meeting all those Laura Llew needs since 1977"  <-------how did that get
there?  Kinda sounds bad after

someone else's name