Sinister: i saw you're arms in a dream they had blue veins blue

David Strange Strange David1822 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 10 20:06:03 GMT 2000

Listening to low at the mo* they are fantabyoucois aren't they,and before
anyone
disagrees the answer is a big fat YES,not as good as the belles though,puh
low wish they
were but no it's not gonna happen,well not yet anyway.

I've got a new mobile phone it's WAP I said WAP not TAP (oh I just had to
get it in
somewhere) the WAP is quite funny like ceefax but a little more advanced,but
it's not got
Planet Sound on it the best music thing ever lve the void I'm addict to it
Rebecca Nahid
should join sinister,if no-one knows what I'm talking about shame on you but
goto C4
page 450 on cefax it's cool and then right after play bamboozle on page 152
it's cool as
well love ceefax it makes me laugh.

Allie cooks post yesterday had me in stitches I nearly had to go to the
hospital oh it's
good to have him around sn't it kids I think he and PF should do a joint
post it would be
soooooo good,thats a joint post and not any illegal drugs,in case your
confused kids just
say no,think of poor old Zammo.

Did anyone see the simpsons tonight on bbc2 oh it was cool kinda James bond
spoof, he
he, I was laughing all the way to Rodger Moores house hese a grate mate of
mine you
know.

Jen,grrrrrr the hardkids are horrid you just wait till I come to scotland,in
the not to distant
future sinister Scottish people isn't that excitin (I can hear all of you
scream in fits of
panic & rage) I'll have em for you, no-one messes with jen.i love Tweebuny
what a grate
name to be on sinister I think I'm goona like her posts just cos her name
rules,we should
all come up with fluffy names for ourselves I'll be fuzzygruzzle bear,am i
being to twee I
think I am.
Lisa's posts are quite fun as well often make me smile which is a rare
commodity these
days,but hey lets all smile 1,2,3.....),yay!

I wanna write 'I saw your arm in a dream and they had blue veins blue' on a
wall
somewhere,maybe in the 13th note in Scotland as that seems the graffiti
capital of
Britain,maybe someone Scottish can do it on my behalf.

why don't we have a winter picnic know it'll be cold but I think it could be
fun we can all
compare coats and gloves and other warmers and we can all make mulberry wine
and
drink hot toddies it'll be fun,what do you think?

I think thats just about enough from me,dont you?

love and passion,
David (dafyd) x

'who will cremate the monkeys now?'
(if anyone can tell me what tv show this line came from I'll be very
impressed,answers
on a postcard to; couldn't care less,sinister PO box 1,scott land)

*wowee I'm a poet and I didn't know it I make a rhyme everytime