Sinister: shuttle cocks are round

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Fri Nov 10 21:14:17 GMT 2000

Hello,

Oooh I went to see Hefner in Sheffield yesterday and they are grate!  Nice
to meet alotta sinistas too, you were all lovely.  Had a grate time and
danced to Sleep the Clock Around whilst making those fairy noises with
my mouth, so I probably looked a bit silly, good thing the music was loud
enough/ others were too drunk :-) to notice it.

Going to be a groupie and see them AGAIN when they're in Nottingham next
Tuesday... yay!  AND I'm going to see TERRORVISION soon!  Woohoo.  It's
a gigarama.

nikos said:
"well, that's my anti-crying advice. just put tigermilk on..."

Whenever I get depressed like if I see other people snogging, which
depresses me, "The state I'm in" always rings in my head, and I would
want to sing along... and when I do I always feel a lot better, for
some reason.  I like the song more and more.

I like B&S more and more, all of their songs, even beyond the sunrise,
did anyone spot the couple of verses that has all sorts of dirty innuendos
in it?  Filthy!

JenOw needs to learn to juggle to acquire expert hand-eye coordination so
that next time someone dares to throw things at her head she can catch it
without looking and then throw it right back at them as she sings "Cleopetra,
coming AT YA!"..

..all whilst being on a unicycle, no less.  Bless, I think I need a rest.

Fairy Noises and Red Bulls!
Ken