Sinister: revisit the legend

girlie jessica girliezero at xxx.com
Sat Nov 11 03:20:03 GMT 2000

--- Laura Llew wrote:
> See, what kind of
> nice milkmaid I am?

oh god, i don't post for a while and look what
happens. girls being milkmaids...next thing you know,
we'll have our own team (tweem?) of sinister fluffers.
i volunteer to be the one with the rollerskates,
playboy bunny shirt, and stuart murdoch. oh, go on -
you knew i'd take him in a second. get in line. no
pushing.

so, the infamous jessicaxo is back, now with new
improved email address to corral all sinister emails
into one handy dandy little spot. i don't check this
mailbox unless i've got a nice cup of tea and some
toast and a nice sunbeam to relax in for the better
part of the day, so i can read these lovely little
sinister posts in the ultimate mode of relaxation. the
jessicaxo address is still alive and kicking, but now
you also have the option of writing to
girliezero at yahoo.com. yes, i know, you boys like
variety. this way, i can write to you and you can
pretend that i'm a different woman.

i'm a canadian and i'm still all sick about this
american election thing. i'm a gore supporter, mainly
for the pro-choice thing, but also because he's not
george dubya bush.

and FYHCYWLAP/fickylap? i'm impressed and swooning.
especially over that 'model' song, the bit that goes
"the girl who's famous for showing her chest." no
relation. i've only started doing b+s searches on
napster, for those rarities that i've only dreamed
about that i know would persuade someone to buy me a
persian rug if they only knew i had them.

if only the new album had a name as good as twattybus.
that was sublime.

and in case you were all going to rush out and visit,
my website is currently stalled, due to lack of time
on a large scale. to illustrate, let me say that i
still haven't seen charlie's angels and it's been out
for a week now. but i'll keep you posted. because i'm
sure you're all on the edge of your seats.

must make the most of a crisp november friday night.

missing you, kissing you,
jessica xo

=====
"bring me another boy -