Sinister: O Daddy dear! You know you're still number 1,but girls they wanna have fun

Genevieve Wesley jiffy_popper at xxx.com
Sat Nov 11 02:58:45 GMT 2000

My pretty little petunias,

I think I was telling you about my B&s silk screen attempts, well it worked,
but I only managed a few prints before it died on me, alas no original
t-shirts for me. That's it. I'm out.

Phillip Runion, dearest heart, were you challenging ME to a duel, or was it
to anyone in general? I'd sword-fight you Casarotto style...if only I had
boy-bits.

So is this auctioning/volunteering of one's abilites going on now? I don't
understand how it works. Will there just be one special day and a great big
orgy of bidding? Will some anonymous millionaire bid for Stuart to travel
with him to the islands?

Jeff Burke wrote:
>what's the general way the election is being veiwed outside the US? C'mon I
>know we've got a bucketload of UKers on here as well as some ANZACs,
>Swedes,
>Spainairds, Canadians et al....

Well, I am a Canadian and I was absolutely fascinated with the US
election.Poor Nader is getting so much of the blame.I was sent a very
interesting letter from Michael Moore to Gore about how him winning and
Nader having votes is not mutually exclusive, if any of you care to see it.
Bless him, I mean,he's got to start somewhere!Isn't it something like 30
percent of the population doesn't vote anyways?...but moving on, as a newly
turned 18 year old all of this is exciting me more than it would have
normally because this will be the first time I get to vote. Apparently 75%
of 18 year-olds won't vote in the upcoming canadian election and that makes
me angry. I know it's fun to celebrate (legally) being able to smoke and
drink and buy porn,(well,in quebec anyways) but the fate of one's country is
looked at cynically or with boredom in an unfair proportion. I just don't
get it! I mean, how can one be so passionless with the sexual aura of Joe
Clark pulsating through the air?
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Palace/4447/beloved.gif
Those powerful hands!

I agree that Molly Ringwald's dress is very ugly in Pretty In Pink, but that
prom scene is pretty heartwrenching, isn't it? This will be the third time I
have said this on Sinister. My oh my. I love that OMD 'If You Leave' playing
in the background. I touch you once! I touch you twice! I won't let go at
any price!
I want one of those adolescent movie relationships as a girl from the wrong
side of the tracks tumbling with the rich boy. Actually, I am strangely
attracted to sleazy Steff in the movie. The white pantsuits and loafers with
no socks just screams troubled bad boy who secretly wants to be saved. I
want to walk hurriedly and nervously to my locker one day, hugging books to
chest, only to find him blocking my way (sunglasses on, toothpick in mouth)
Have any of you seen the other Andrey McCarthy classic, Mannequin?
I saw La Fille sur se Pont which is beautiful, romantic and sexy and I
highly recommend it. Beautiful waif, lonely man and knife-throwing and
back-arching and gasping...Ok I take it all back. I don't want the teenage
80's relationship. I want to live in silvery black and white and be
discovered by a French knife-thrower on a bridge and wear glittering
costumes!

Kiss me now, oh please please
xoxo Genevieve

p.s
I owe a big thankyou to my Tape Fairy who I will talk to soon xxx