Sinister: The revolution will not be televised brothers

The Narrow Wizard ol04 at xxx.uk
Sat Nov 11 15:45:14 GMT 2000

Howdy

its been a while
cos I've been very busy
take my advice
never do a full time masters
'specially not one which comprises
half of one masters course
half of another
and half of a third

I'm currrently taking a break from a java programming assignment
one of three assignments due this week
this one is even more work than the 5,000 word essay
and the statistical report.

anyway
on the plus side (warning actual B&S content coming up here)
there is a real cute girl on the course
and I have to work with her on a pressentation for the next two weeks
and she gave me a lift home the other day
and guess what music she had on in the car?
not only our beloved B&S, but (possibly more importantly) also the pastels

Shame that I'm an ugly fucker she aint interested in really.

oh well

anyway ,
speaking of music
I too seem to be listening to less B&S these days
lots of Gil Scott Heron though (hence the subject line)
and lots of Go Betweens.
Who were brill live
purely belter even
I think I may be wearing the groove out on my Hammer The Hammer 7 inch
(by the way don't tell Ally I have that record he'll try to steal it).

Oh...
is anyone going to see Sodastream in Glasgow on friday???
think I might
if I can find some friends to go with.
maybe I should ask that girl,
then again maybe not.

love and mung beans
    owen

With that the narrow wizard disapeared in a flash of blue flame leaving
behind only a faint smell of cinamon.