Sinister: I float with the air and angels

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sat Nov 11 21:19:29 GMT 2000

Hewwo,

Well, guess what happened to me on Friday (again). Someone threw a stone at
my head again. Which is almost inpossible from a probablity and chance
standpoint. But apparantly it was so funny the first time, they wanted to see
it happen again. But ha ha! I beat them all. Because I didn't pass out this
time.

I bought the new Hefner album today. I don't care what anyone says, I think
it's grate. I think The Day the Thatcher Dies is the best song, because of
those little people that sing ding dong the witch is dead. Besides, it's
grate. The video for I took her love for granted is very odd and scary.

Today I did that thing where I try and get people to employ me, but it
doesn't ever work because apparantly you have to be 16 or something. The
mokes. I'm sticking to busking. It's better.

Little boys leered at me today and yelled things. I don't even think they
knew what doggy style was anyway. I know I don't.

I have to go now, my mum is yelling for me.

Hugs,
Jen