Sinister: B+S, baths, websites...

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Sun Nov 12 16:53:10 GMT 2000

hello all!
GOOD NEWS...
Played (not force fed!) my flatmate and his pal some
B+S. they liked. They want me to make some tapes for
them. They said Stuart sang "like an angel". They
seemed to love The State I am In, Dylan in the movies,
Fox in the Snow, and Sleep the Clock around. LLPJ
didn't do it for them. So I've got to make them some
tapes. Any recommendations?
My CDs are scratched to bits. Which is highly
annoying. I have looked after them, but sometimes they
get scratched.

BAD NEWS...
The university computers are doing my head in. Feeling
all technology raged at the moment, and its not good.
I've had problems opening my e mail accounts, no
matter other things. Can't wait for tomorrow, when the
super fast computers will be at my disposal. Providing
they don't do their usual trick of suddenly closing my
open internet windows. Can't wait to afford a decent
and fast computer of my own where i don't have to put
up with the prehistoric stone ageness of the
university.

THOUGHTFUL NEWS...

need a job after uni. Where should I work? I have
decided on what I want from a job:
1. To be in Scotland, so that I can live with mum and
dad for a bit, save up to pay off my overdraft, and
save for a flat (to rent probably)
2. A good pay.
3. Job Satisfaction.
4. Free things.

Read that MI5 are looking for people like me (who
speak two languages) to work for them. This amused me
highly, and sat with girl flatmate giggling about it.

Thought of other jobs I could handle, but I'll tell
you about them when I think about them more.
One job was offering £34,000 as a starting salary for
a graduate! Not bad! Not even in London! The others I
thought about were offering beteen £18,000 and
£22,000.

MORE THOUGHTFULNESS...
Looking for websites to visit. Any recommendations? I
visited Erica/ Miss Scarlets pages again recently.
Miss her art work and things. So if anyone here has a
website you can recommend, drop me an e mail. :)

WHAT  I WANT RIGHT NOW...

Its not much to ask for, is it.. a Bath.
I miss having a bath, lying in a tub filled with
bubbles and hotwater, playing with my toes as they get
all wrinkly, and just generally pampering myself. A
shower is ace for speed, but a bath is best for
relaxation.
Spent yesterday going all gooey over the nice things
in Superdrug. And in Boots.

Going home on Wedneasday, hopefully, so then I can lie
back in a tub, and finally get a bath. I miss baths.

So what do you all want for Christmas then?

Later
Idles

=====
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/corduroysmoke  we're all smoking our corduroys in our secret little b+s club- what are you doing??