Sinister: Tweebunny rides (or hops) again.

The Twee Bunny tweebunny at xxx.uk
Sun Nov 12 17:34:19 GMT 2000

Hey kids!

*mwah*

First thing, David The Strange made the tweebunny
*GASP* in horror when he said he liked "her" posts!
The Tweebunny is 100% chunky man! So there :p

Jenowl may not know what doggy style is, but I can
assure her it's nowhere near as good as bunny-style
(lots of it, in other words) :) :) :)

Hmm, I've been hopping around in Glasgow thinking
about life. Your Tweebunny is in love, and it makes
all the birds, trees and buildings look like lovely
big carrots. If she ever says yes, then she'll be the
biggest carrot of them all (except for the one in my
little boxer shorts of course) *giggles*

The little bunny now wonders what to talk about. I saw
Hefner recently and they were quite nice. Darren
looked very nervous, and tried to dedicate a song to
someone at the front, but forgot his name. The guy
(whose name was James) looked quite embarassed about
the whole thing, and there were a couple of mad female
bunnies congratulating him.

One of my friends got very very very very drunk last
week and threw up. That wasn't nice. She swore never
to drink again. Then she went out and bought Vodka.
Tee hee. Alky!!

I bet that Ally Cook gets drunk lots. He seems the
type! I bet he likes nothing better than a big bottle
of booze and lots of loose women (or maybe men, I
dunno). Izzat true, Albert?

Well, I'm off to my little burrow to watch TV and
swear. Byebye!!!

=====
*******-- The Twee Bunny --********
*- Tweenybopping since Tigermilk -*