Sinister: I am on subject-strike today for no precise reason really

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 13 15:06:52 GMT 2000

Hello there Sinister,

Quizz of the week: 10 points to the one who guess where my headings come
from. Yes I know I make your Monday a bit more fun, no need to thank me :)

*This could be the start, the beginning of everything else*
I moved! And my new flat is great! My flatmates are normal persons, my
landlord is great (he brought us a TV this week-end, woohoo) and my room is
big and I have a huuuge bed where I can sleep like a marmot. Maybe we will
have a new flatmate coming in this week, a Spanish guy, so far it is a very
French-speaking flat, but well who cares?
More I live on the fourth floor without lift and I guess it’s for my own
good.

*I feel pretty, oh sooo pretty*
Moreover I love my new neighbourhood. As my mum would say it is more
“popular”, but people are just lovely. The guy from the grovery shop calls
me “guapa” and the lady from the bakery “muñeca”, I just feel great when I
go for some food ;)

*Let’s pretend we’re bunny rabbits*
Mr Jordi and Peter Miller and I had a mini-picnic on Saturday, we went to
the park and jumped around like bunny rabbits (sssh you two no one knows I
am lying about the jumping bit) It was nice, as usual, we had beers and
talked about football. It is funny how picnics turn into beer-and-footie
stuff when there are some English people around. Well I tried to pretend I
knew things about football and I hope I did well.

*I’ve seen it all*
I bought “Selma Songs” from Bjork. And I even listened to it. Well I didn’t
cry like a baby but still after seeing the film last week listening to the
songs made me feels funny.
And I also got the new Gentles Waves album. It’s nicer than the previous
one, if you ask me. I like very much “Falling from grace”, especially when
Isobel says “twas just a night” and then the “tin tin tin” bit starts, it
makes me shivers.

I can hear my homework calling me from my bag. Grrr.

Have a good week
Elena xxx