Sinister: The Most Important Thing I've Ever Written

Pamela Tait jaffa_cakes at xxx.com
Mon Nov 13 17:51:22 GMT 2000

I think that it's sometimes best to keep your mouth shut when you have
something really important to say. Sometimes the aftermath of disclosing
such information can cause chaos.

That's what I think anyway. Sometimes the world doesn't like me very much.
But that's no reason to take it out on the Sinister List.

Anyway, I get peeved off at things like new WAP phones not working and
tumble driers that switch themselves off half way through drying your
clothes.

I'm going to recite the whole of If You're Feeling Sinister backwards for
this auction thing. I'll show you all. Chris Geddes has seen my Bagpuss
impression so I think I'm already in with a chance.

It's important to aim for things. Without aims, we'd all just be lying
around in the gutter eating cabbage out of each others ears while small
Russian children steal our clothes to erect a small village in the
mountains.

I think I'm on the verge of crying. Which hasn't happened since....the other
night I was drunk with Jason, Sarah and Amy.

I'm just feeling a bit lost today, kids. Been trying to avoid some people
and I know that it's not the answer.

*pause* I'm thinking about moving away from Glasgow.

There I've said it. I know that it's not the time or the place and I'm sorry
if I upset anyone by announcing this on the Sinister Mailing List but I've
just had about enough of this place. It's time to move on.

Where to, though? God. I should go now. And figure out what exactly it is I
want out of life.

Okay, sorry for taking up valuable time space and attention.

The Girl With Tear In Her Eye

a.k.a.

Toffee

a.k.a.

Pamela tait

xxx

I AM OBSESSED WITH BOTTLE GREEN MINI COOPERS. FEAR ME..